Wednesday, July 22, 2009

District 9

Welcome to District 9

The poster



But for me I like this poster more than the teaser... hehehe... It's speak directly...

Do u ever wonder whether we alone in this universe
or there something like us too..
SInce kid I like to learn about this alien and also
weird things even I'm a scary person..

This movie is based on Alive in Joburg , it's about alien landing in South Africa and become confined to a specific area and forced to work...

In this movie, Alien make first contact with Earth twenty-eight years before. Do u all think they will attack us...

So nuffnang...

I want to be in District 9 because i love watching and learning new technology in market, the science fiction in movie (never miss the sci-fi movie yet) beside can i adopt them as a pet.. really want aliens pets.. how cool is that....

1 comment:

seon said...

nice enter...n nice blog too...