Thursday, June 11, 2009

You Can’t Get Enough of Transformers

Why I can't get enough of Transformers... hmmm... let me tell u all this way.. since kids I really love to watch cartoon of transformers... still remember I run to go home after finish my sekolah agama in afternoon just not to miss the cartoon... sanggup ni jalan kaki cepat2 nak sampai umah.. hehehe...




And there a time, when we all ane family go to the shopping mall, when I see jer Transformers toy I would force my father to buy that toy to me and my father will said this toy for boys not girl and I end up crying until he buy for me.. hehehe... Love u dad...

Since then.. whenever my dad going outstation that time, he never forget to buy mee a transformer toys and not a doll or girlie thing...

When I grew up until today.. this transformers thing always by my side... and I really love it when Micheal Bay created Transformer movie... Now I can see in movie as it real not like cartoon anymore...




I wish i can get tranformer robot in my life.. I really like bumblebee although he now a camero not beetle anymore.. but it doesnt change my love to bumblebee.. and this transformer thing also close me up to my fiance.. we love the transformers.. we can talk about transformers all the time without having arguement.. man I love you more every day...

So until now I can't get enough of transformers in my life....


1 comment:

Normi said...

http://heartboxx.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-cant-get-enough-of-transformers.html